Spiced Shepherd and Topfen dip
This one is as easy as it gets. Two ingredients. Equal parts. It’s crazy good.
The spiced shepherd brings a good amount of kick to the table which the Topfen rounds off to a mouthwatering dip.
Things you’ll need:
- 1 x Spiced Shepherd (~120g)
- 1 x Topfen (250g)
- A nice bowl
- Something to sprinkle on top (Chives, Ground pepper, Green onion)
- Something to mash it with (I used a potato masher and a fork)
- Put the Spiced Shepherd in the bowl
- Mash it up
- Add the Topfen and mix in
- Sprinkle something on top