Deli and Restaurant Server
Do you love cheese? And are you great with customers? If so, then this might be the job for you!
BoMé Cheese is an artisan cheese producer and restaurant and we are looking for a cheese deli and restaurant assistant to join our team. Duties will include:
- Food service in the restaurant
- Basic food preparation
- Sampling, cutting and selling cheese and other deli products
- Ensuring the workplace is kept clean and tidy
The ideal candidate will:
- Be energetic, friendly, professional and extremely customer focused
- Love promoting local food and has a passion for artisan products
- Be able to work confidently by themselves, and will be happy working in a fast paced environment
A Food Safe certificate is preferred, but not essential.
As the year progresses there would also be the option of selling cheese at farmers’ markets for us, if this interests you.
Hours: 5 days a week: low season- 12pm-4pm/ high season- 9.45am-4.15pm
Wage: $14.00 an hour (with increases after 3, 12 and 24 months)
Job length: permanent/temporary
Location: Alberni Highway, near Coombs
Start date: 17th March
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]